For 115 years, Kansas 4-H has transformed our communities. We will come out of this crisis stronger, more resilient and prepared with new methods of delivering 4-H that will allow even more young people to grow their heads, hearts, hands and health.
Thank you for inspiring Kansas 4-H youth to be resilient and always persevere!
COVID-19 4-H Resilience Fund Matching Gift Guidelines
- Individual gifts made directly to the COVID-19 4-H Resilience Fund between May 1 - May 31, 2020.
- A pooled contribution will only be credited and matched as a single gift.
- Gifts for this appeal include personal gifts of cash, stock, grain, gifts made from personal donor advised funds or community foundation funds.
- Payment of pledge directed to the COVID-19 Resilience Fund.
- Gifts and/or pledge payments made to any other existing or future funds established with the Kansas 4-H Foundation.
- Deferred gifts, such as charitable remainder trusts or annuity trusts or gifts of real estate, personal property, or in-kind contributions.
- Portions of any gift restricted to funds other than the COVID-19 4-H Resilience Fund will not be matched.