Join Our Team for Summer 2019!
Collingwood Leadership Summer Intern
Interested in learning how a non-profit organization operates? Join our team at the Kansas 4-H Foundation and gain hands-on experience working in a philanthropic organization in areas of event preparation and donor relations. You will work with our marketing and events manager to coordinate our events, Emerald Circle and Kansas Friends of 4-H Day. You will also spend time with our development team learning about donor relations and stewardship. You will have opportunities to visit Rock Springs Ranch, travel across Kansas interacting with donors and trustees as well as completing an interest-focused project by the end of the summer.
- Student applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build relationships with others
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to balance multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent computer skills - experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Must be available to start May 20, 2019
- Must have or find housing in Manhattan, Kansas
Application and Interview Process
Complete the intern application below. After reviewing applications, you will be contacted about setting up an in-person interview.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
Questions: Email email@example.com or call 785-532-5881