All donations to the Kansas 4-H Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
You can designate your gift for a specific purpose or allow it to be used as needed to enhance the 4-H experience for Kansas youth through programs, events, scholarships and to grow the Kansas 4-H Youth Development Program.
Your gifts to the Kansas 4-H Foundation contribute to the growth and development of the next generation of leaders. Every donation, regardless of size, is greatly appreciated and provides the funding necessary to keep Kansas 4-H Youth Development Program at the forefront of youth development. Your generosity secures a brighter future for all of us.
Gifts can be made in a variety of convenient ways, including online, by phone, via mail and in person. For more information on donating today, contact our office at 785.775.0123 or email@example.com.
We accept Visa, American Express, Discover or MasterCard. You can make a one time donation or set-up recurring gifts (monthly, quarterly or annually). GIVE >
Currency, money orders, bank drafts and wire transfers are accepted, along with checks made payable to Kansas 4-H Foundation.
1680 Charles Place, Suite 100, Manhattan, KS 66502
Employer Matching Gift
You could double or even triple the amount of your donation if your employer provides matching gifts. Many employers match dollar for dollar the charitable gifts their employees make – so your $100 contribution can easily turn into a $200 or even $300 gift with a match from your company. Use the search bar below to quickly find out if your employer matches gifts.
The Kansas 4-H Foundation will accepts the following non-cash gifts:
- Securities such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Tangible property, such as grain
- Real estate, including both present and remainder interests
- Oil, gas and mineral interests.
Non-cash gifts are evaluated by a special committee prior to acceptance. Contact us to discuss your non-cash donation so we can help determine what works best for you.
Honor or remember a special individual or group with a gift to Kansas 4-H. You can learn more about the various types of tribute gifts H E R E.
Make a lasting impact with Kansas 4-H Youth Development through an estate gift. Gifts are typically funded with cash, securities or property, and are a long-term partnership between donors and the Kansas 4-H Foundation. This type of gift provides support throughout the state, as well as valuable tax benefits to the donor. Opportunities to make an impact through planned gifts to the Kansas 4-H Foundation include:
- Bequests through a will or trust
- Designating the Kansas 4-H Foundation as the beneficiary of a bank account, brokerage account, retirement plan or life insurance policy
- Utilizing a gift model such as a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable IRA rollover
Learn more information about planned giving H E R E.
Daily Giving Opportunites
Support Kansas 4-H Youth Development on an everyday basis with our partner organizations. Simply designate the Kansas 4-H Foundation as the recipient through the program and you will donate on a regular basis by utlilizing these organizations. Initial set-up may be required.
- AmazonSmile - Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Kansas 4-H Foundation when you designate us as your charity of choice.
- Dillions Community Rewards - Dillons is a Kansas-based grocery supermarket chain committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. All you have to do is shop at Dillons and swipe your Plus Shopper's Card! Register your Plus Shopper's Card today.
- Thrivent - As a member of this Christian financial service organization, you have two ways of donating. First, you can identify non-profit organizations like the Kansas 4-H Foundation to receive choice dollars. Second, members can use action teams to benefit Kansas 4-H or a local club. Ask your Thrivent Financial Representative for more details.